Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Symba Review and Video at Scooter-news.com

Discerning scooter enthusiast and blogger Ryan Carden spent an afternoon with the Symba and has posted his review and video on his www.scooter-news.com site. I have to admit that when I first saw the article I held my breath, because Ryan is pretty blunt and outspoken in his reviews, both positive and negative (which I greatly respect). He is a shill for no brand. Also, he is the proud owner of a '60's Honda Super Cub that he has restored himself: the fact that the Symba is a new interpretation of the Cub theme can either appeal or offend anyone who appreciates the original. How did the Symba fare? Well, far be it for me to characterize - read it for yourself (here).

1 comment:

  1. The scooter are very useful specially when there are traffic jump. I hater to drive my car in this days. But the scooter is a great alternative, although is necessary to be careful. Actually i visited a beautiful country and approached
    costa rica investment opportunities
    and i rode an scooter all the time, it was really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on TeamSYMBA.