Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SYM Taiwan Adds EFI to the Symba

Here's the 2013 Symba as it is sold in Taiwan.  Note the new "thing" between the fuel tank and the legshield - that's the EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) module.

Also note the smaller headlight, turn signals, and black covers on the rear shock absorbers.  The '13 seat is all black instead of black with white trim.

Nice, eh?  Hopefully, the USA will be getting the benefits of EFI soon.  It's required in Taiwan due to more stringent air quality standards than required by the EPA.

Note the red side-covers!  USA models are white.

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Symba until today. I grew up with small, efficient Hondas and Yamahas which I learned to take care of myself. I've been wishing for a Super Cub for years and they haven't sold them in the US for a long time. This is pretty cool! I will keep an eye on Symba for the EFI version. Stuff made in Taiwan ROC has always been of good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bike but the problem is that the parts is not in the UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on TeamSYMBA.